• Praise God for the small rain we have had and ask Him to send rain to the many drought-stricken areas that are affecting so many lives.
• Thanks to God for the Ashville team and their hard work ministering in five different villages in August. It was the first time in Africa for most of them and it was a very African week.
• Pray for the new believers to connect with a church in their area to learn more of what it means to follow Jesus and be obedient to the Lord. Some of these are moran who stay apart from the community and must be reached as a separate group.
• Pray for local churches to be diligent in reaching out and teaching the new believers.
• Pray for communities and school committees as we continue to encourage them to organize and manage their preschools properly.
Follow us on Twitter!
Tagsafrica AIDS baptisms Baptist Global Response BGR challenges christmas cornbread daily life driving east africa evangelism friends HABAKKUK 2:3 healing Hospice Kits IMB Kalenjin kenya Kibaki Kits for Kids language Lazarus lottie moon Maralal missionary mud nairobi Nicodemus packing Pokot prayer prayer needs rain roads running Samburu tea Teso travel turkana